20071128

Salt wound routine.

BANG. Just got hit right in the middle of my forehead by the car's door. Damn gay please. Now there's a mild bump. Looked like a horn is just about to burst out of my head. Lol. Kay, kidding. But it was really stupid lar. The door's reflex was too good, I opened it, while closing my umbrella, it came charging right towards my forehead. Collision, is REALLY an ugly sound. :/ Damn. And yes it was raining. Just in case you're wondering, I went to eat lunch with mum and dad awhile ago outside duh.

Yup, no school for me today, but I'm doing some really hardcore mugging. Urgg. So please don't distract me. Next week's revision week. And the following week would be mid-semestral tests. And oh wthhhh, I've got FOUR PAPERS): Sighhhh. Stupid semester's going way too fast. Come to think of it, I haven't been quite a diligent student in keeping up my studies. Blame my mind for wandering off. It got terribly lost somewhere, and it is waiting to get picked up. Like as if I know where it went. It ran away.

(I am, physically drained, mentally distressed and gravely emotionally wrecked.)

Excuses.

Hmm, my mind justed switched off abruptly, which leaves me nothing more to say. So I guess it's back to writing notes and reading slides off OLE and VBUS (barf.) Wish me luck! I've got 2 test tomorrow and another on Saturday. So, pooofs! And disappear(: OOOO. There's Colour class tomorrow(((: BEAMS.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home